50 PCS/Set Level Wedges | Tile Spacers | Leveling System
- Easy to use in DIY operation.
- Balance tiles in the same horizontal position.
- Improve the installation speed of tile.
- It reduces the need for grinding and polishing.
- Prevent tiles from moving during solidification.
- Material: High quality PP + stainless steel
- Scope of application: masonry
- Applicable Brick Gap: 2-6 mm / 0.08-0.24″
- Applicable Tile Thickness: 3-16 mm / 0.12-0.63″
- Size: 86*30*20 mm / 3.39*1.18*0.79″
- Weight: 13g
- Lay the first tile, leaving more than 2 mm (with cross gaskets). Close to tile.
- Insert T-pins along the gap between tiles.
- Then rotate 180 degrees and the T-needle is stuck at the bottom of the two tiles.
- Adjust the lid with a hand/special wrench until the two tiles are on the same level.
- After leveling for about 5-6 hours, before the cement/adhesive is completely dried, rotate the lid in reverse and take out the 180 degree T needle until the word is removed.
Avoid not removing the T-tile leveling system:
1. Ceramic tile gaskets are 2 mm or more (cross gaskets are recommended)
2. When leveling, the cement or tile adhesives around T-type leveller must be cleaned.
3. Remove the T-type straightener about 5-6 hours after leveling before the tile binder or cement is completely dried.